People talk a lot about “alpha” and “beta” males, but most people don’t really know what that means. Alpha in the 21st century isn’t about killing gazelle’s on the savannah or getting into fights. Being offensive is not attractive… It’s a lot more about leadership and how you approach women and life.
- In a fight, you should bet on the alpha male over the beta male.
- In the pick-up community, the idea of “alpha” is misconstrued.
- A lot of guys think “alpha” means being a class clown and offensive for the sake of being offensive.
- Historically, “alpha” meant being a leader in addition to taking care of yourself in a fight.
- If you’re pissing people off or acting like a clown, you’re not going to be the leader of anything.
- Lying down in a bar is being ridiculous or stupid, not alpha.
- Alpha males have no urge to insult women. They don’t need to show that they can be offensive because it’s just assumed.
- Also, being ridiculous and offensive just DOESN’T WORK.
- Being polarizing, being assertive and taking risks, however, DOES WORK.
- Attractive women have a lot of choices. They don’t need to be with an average guy.
- Genetically and biologically, women are not stupid.
- If you want girl that stand out, YOU need to stand out.
- What women want for their offspring is a man with the best possible genes and a man who can stick around and raise the kids.
- Ideally, both qualities come from one man, but that’s not necessary.
- When she’s thinking about sex, she’s thinking a lot more about the genes than the kids.
- It’s much better to be alpha in her mind first, and then convince her that she can trust you and be comfortable around you later. It’s an easier transition that the girl will love to make.
- On the other hand, it’s very hard to go from a low-value man to a high-value man. You cannot lead with being beta. You have to be alpha first.
- Alpha is who you are, and beta is what you’re willing to do.
- The girl doesn’t care how much you like her until she cares that you’re worthy of being liked.
- In summary, err on the side of being alpha, but being alpha does not mean being a retard.
So today’s question comes from YouTube. “What’s your opinion of the whole dynamic of alpha male versus beta male?”
Well, I know that in a fight, I’m going with the alpha male every single time. But, in the pick-up community, it’s very interesting because what’s construed as alpha is misconstrued very much in the pick-up community. A lot of guys think that alpha means class clown. A lot of guys think alpha means being offensive for the sake of being offensive, etc. Really, what an alpha meant historically (You can take care of yourself and you can handle yourself in a fight, probably) but it meant leader. It means the leader of a tribe. That’s what the alpha is.
The fact of the matter is, if you’re pissing people off, you’re not gonna be the leader of anything. And if you’re just like a clown, you’re not gonna be the leader of anything. So, these guys that are going around doing things like lying down in the bar to try and be alpha are being fucking ridiculous, and that’s just stupid. Or guys that go around insulting girls to show that they can. Why? If you really were an alpha male, you wouldn’t even have an urge or desire or a need to show that you can be because it’s just assumed. You don’t need to do that. And so just being ridiculous for the sake of being ridiculous, being offensive for the sake of being offensive, is not alpha and doesn’t fucking work.
That said, being polarizing, taking some risks, playing a high-risk, high-reward game does work. Girls have lots of choices, especially attractive girls have lots and lots of choices. So if you’re an attractive girl with lots of choices, why would you want to be with the average guy? You can do better, right? Girls are not stupid, especially genetically and biologically, girls are not stupid. Whatever you think of some of the decisions they make aside from that. So, if you want girls that stand out, you yourself need to stand out. So, what ends up happening in game, you may have heard of being polarizing, be loved and hated rather than merely liked. Take risks. Play strong. Be very assertive. It’s those characteristics girls respond very, very strongly to way more than the average.
What a girl wants is this. A girl wants for her offspring, genetically, she wants the man who has the best possible genes, and then she wants the guy who will stick around and raise the kids. They’re not necessarily the same thing. When she’s thinking about sex, she’s thinking a lot more about the genes than the kids. So early on especially, you want to be very, very alpha. It’s also much better to be alpha in her mind and then convince her that she can trust you and have comfort with you after the fact. That’s a really easy transition. That’s a transition she would love for you to make. She would love it if you’re this amazing guy who she thinks is out of her league, and then you show her that you actually do care. That’s very easy and she’ll be all on board with that.
On the other hand, if you show her you’re this beta male who will plead your way into her panties maybe, it’s very hard to go from that low-value position to “No, no, wait, wait. Hey, I have value. I know I am high value.” No, you’re not. You’re just not. So, regardless of even if the optimal strategy for a relationship is to be the alpha male who is willing to act a little beta for this particular girl, you can’t get there by being beta and then turning on the alpha switch later. You have to be alpha first.
It’s like alpha is who you are and beta is what you’re willing to do. So, you can’t convince the girl from what you’re willing to do about who you are. But once you’ve established in the girl’s mind that you are optimal, like prime cut of beef alpha, then at that point, you can chill it out and be more comfortable with her, and she’ll love you for it. But the girl doesn’t care how much you like her until she cares that you’re worthy of being liked. So, err on the side of alpha, but understand that alpha does not mean being a fucking retard.
So, that’s alpha versus beta. Subscribe to the channel. Definitely, check it out. We’re gonna have a lot more here. And if you want your question answered, put it down below. It’s where I’m getting the questions from. All right. I’ll see you next time.